Well clearly I have been absent from this blog for quite some time... in fact... over a year! But really whose counting!!??!!
So I am getting back on the horse. I do love writing on here, and I feel like I have things to say. Even if there are not many people here who are reading it! This blog isn't about everyone else, it's about me! So expect to see posts about my latest hobbies, reading, craft (scrapbooking in particular) and hopefully some cooking thrown in there for good measure too!
Firstly though, I have to finish an assignment (remind me again why I thought going back to do my masters, while working full time and also trying to have a life, was a good idea!!!). So I hope to have a few posts up this week, including some scrapbooking posts and possibly a book recommendation!
Keep your eyes peeled folks! Enjoy your Tuesday :)
~ Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment